TRANSLATE / TRADUIRE

Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2015

The loyalty a forgotten value



" I have numerous defaults but I have one very high quality. 
This quality is called the loyalty.
 My loyalty  I gave it to many. 
But few knew deserved it .
Few knew how to keep it.
 I thank all those who as me share this value the loyalty. 
Those who proved it to me many time. 
And continue to prove me their real friendship. 
In the real life or on my pages on #Facebook, I could never thank you enough for your real support and friendship. " 

FRENCH VERSION : 
"J'ai de nombreux défauts mais j'ai une très grande qualité.
Cette qualité s'appelle la loyauté.
Ma loyauté à beaucoup je l'ai donné.
Mais très peu ont su la mérité.
Très peu ont su la gardé."
Je remercie tous ceux qui comme moi partagent cette valeur la loyauté.
Ceux qui m'ont maintes fois prouvé.
Et continuent de me prouver leur vraie amitié.
Dans la vrai vie ou sur mes pages #Facebook , je ne saurais jamais assez vous remercier de votre vrai soutien et amitié."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE / PARTAGER

Disqus for My Footsprint To The World

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

CONTENTS ARE PROTECTED AND LICENSED

SHARE ON TUMBLR