TRANSLATE / TRADUIRE

Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

One day I will be far.

Photobucket


One day I will be far.
I will choose my own path, my own destiny.
A destination where of hypocrisy, I will no longer the witness.
Almost an agoraphobic, I dream to leave without making noise .
  We often say that the absence creates the lack.
But gradually my heart is sealed hermetically as well as a bank.
I would like to make me forget by all  one of these days and to find me a hiding place.
Because I carry too much sadness in my heart, on the appearance of clown.
Without even knowing if has  anyone , I' will miss? .
But to the happiness more than enough  never to be subscribed.
Very far away, one day I shall dream to leaving.
Rather than to live surrounded
But with the feeling of being so lonely sometimes , of being abandoned.
Finally 
gradually, facing the hope I am beginning to abdicate.
Sick and tired to all except via my poetry, to open my heart.
When those are rarely present when it is a question to help to contribute to my happiness.
I would dream to leave in a eden, to bury myself.
I would dream of a new beginning far away to flourish myself .
I would dream of a magnificent  hospitality earth .
Which might not necessarily be  an island.


Where people would be more sincerest and in the demonstration of their feelings,would be more tactile.
Where people would be less mythomaniacs, fake, hypocrites, less liars  and less talkative.
I shall dream of a piece of paradise, no similar to none hostile territory.
My loneliness pushes me to dream about this utopia.
Because except for the fact of no longer being alone forever, and to find one company in his life.
There is not no greater happiness to a solitary than the autarky.

BY: Avilon Joel Moustapha (30/11/2010) 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE / PARTAGER

Disqus for My Footsprint To The World

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

CONTENTS ARE PROTECTED AND LICENSED

SHARE ON TUMBLR