TRANSLATE / TRADUIRE

Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

For my son that I love.

Me and my precious baby ludo

"For my son that I love.
In this life, before you were born.
I feared that my mother only, and God and his power.
I never thought that having a child, one day I will have the chance.
And that even lonely, constantly close to my heart to feel your presence.
I 'd like that one day you understand.
Why as a father, I'm so clumsy.
But I love you more than anything, and my love for you will be lasting.
Father, I 've never had, only your grandfather could claim this right."
BY : Avilon Joel Moustapha

Thanks for my dearest sister Mush Betarmos Woolley for having made this so beautiful pictures for his nephew and me his brother and I'm also thankful to her for my twitter layout "magnifyk "
She had design all that nearly 4 years ago and I'm still love his work . Thank you so much sister .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE / PARTAGER

Disqus for My Footsprint To The World

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

CONTENTS ARE PROTECTED AND LICENSED

SHARE ON TUMBLR